MCMadness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commands And Permission Help (Go here if you have a question about commands)

3 posters

Go down

Commands And Permission Help (Go here if you have a question about commands) Empty Commands And Permission Help (Go here if you have a question about commands)

Post  huntdude Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:51 am

Having trouble with commands?
Does it tell you, "You Do Not Have Access To That Command"?

Well, I can help you with that problem.
Just post a reply about a general or specific question related to permissions or a plugin

Enjoy yourselfs,
I hope I can help you

Very Happy

- H-Admin, Huntdude

huntdude

Back to top Go down

Commands And Permission Help (Go here if you have a question about commands) Empty command

Post  franciscomor Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:33 am

im a VIP and i cant use /who , /-fly , or /-cheat

i think last 2 dontwork ???

could someone plz figure out how to use the elevators plz ? i dont understand them Very Happy

franciscomor

Back to top Go down

Commands And Permission Help (Go here if you have a question about commands) Empty Re: Commands And Permission Help (Go here if you have a question about commands)

Post  ZERKAAA Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:55 am

Hey francis sorry about that the command is /playerlist and also you have to download the newest version for zombes mod. Also there is no command for zombes and you have to us the config.txt to fix that.
Did i help?
Also to add to what huntdude said i will help you here also if you are having problems with the commands you can ask me because i can fix te problem faster because as of now Huntdude cannot change the permision nodes for commands only i have acces to the control panel.

ZERKAAA
TheZERK
TheZERK

https://mcmadness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Commands And Permission Help (Go here if you have a question about commands) Empty Re: Commands And Permission Help (Go here if you have a question about commands)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down