MCMadness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Requirement

5 posters

Go down

New Requirement  Empty New Requirement

Post  ZERKAAA Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 am

So i was thinking and i thought that to be vip you basically could do nothing and wait for 2 weeks and be able to spawn items. So i am adding a requirement to become a vip you must have at least 20 posts on the forum. This may sound a bit extreme but if you think about it just post daily things about what you want to build or talk about some cool mod you got it is quite simple. If you are angry bring it up with me because this was my idea. Also everyone should be on the forum more often because it can also lead to higher ranks than vip. Please be more active on the forum.
Sincerely,
ZERK

ZERKAAA
TheZERK
TheZERK

https://mcmadness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Requirement  Empty Vip requirements

Post  cougars2010 Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:45 am

I am not sure if I agree with that, only because I communicate on the server, and not on the forum. I read the stuff daily, I just dont post. Although, it is your server and it its your desision.

Sincerely
Cougars2010

cougars2010

Back to top Go down

New Requirement  Empty Re: New Requirement

Post  ZERKAAA Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:36 am

I have thought about what your saying but i want everyone to be more active on the server and i am adding the new requirement i am sorry for the inconvenience for you guys.

ZERKAAA
TheZERK
TheZERK

https://mcmadness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cougars2010 Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 pm

np

Cougars2010

cougars2010

Back to top Go down

New Requirement  Empty vip requirement

Post  ploopet Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:22 am

why should we have a new requirement. Right as i was to become a vip you added this new requirement now i dont get to be a vip as soon! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

ploopet

Back to top Go down

New Requirement  Empty really? zerk do u not like me

Post  skullker Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 am

i agree with ploopet right as me ploopet,and kyle4455 are about to become vips u add this new requirement at least make it like 10 or 15 post please.

skullker

Back to top Go down

New Requirement  Empty aggree

Post  pandastripes Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:17 am

i definitely agree with kyle and ploopet. i only have like 2 days left and i was geting excited. Now I have to post a lot of stuff. Oh and also how do you see how many posts you have done.
pandastripes
pandastripes

Back to top Go down

Post  pandastripes Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:22 am

i figured out how to find out
pandastripes
pandastripes

Back to top Go down

Post  pandastripes Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:22 am

2 MORE DAYS AND 13 MORE POSTS!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
pandastripes
pandastripes

Back to top Go down

New Requirement  Empty Zerk plz

Post  skullker Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:39 am

plz make it like 15 postes plz Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

skullker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down