MCMadness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vierra's Application

3 posters

Go down

Vierra's Application Empty Vierra's Application

Post  Vierra Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:54 am

My in game name is Vierra. I am currently 20 years old and I am looking for a friendly server to play on. Starting out I will likely build what is normal, a castle some wenches....etc, but I plan to branch out to more interesting monuments dedicated to some of my favorite video games. The Marker for example (From the Dead Space Series) has been on my To-Do list for quite awhile. I believe I should become a builder on your server because I am very creative and have great respect for others and their work, as an artist I understand the heartache that losing your art can bring.

Vierra

Back to top Go down

Vierra's Application Empty HELLO

Post  franciscomor Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 am

You sound like you'd be a great mmber to the "team" ! I think if you make enough art , the owner (ZERKAAA) would'nt have a problem with makeing your own !!!!!PROTECTED!!!!! warp ... but ' you need to be a dedicated (not needed , just will help you a lil') , helpful (ALSO not needed but might help ) ,and creative (NEEDED : but from what i can tell , you shouldnt have a problem with this part ) addition !!

I HOPE TO SEE YOUR ART AROUND !

Your new friend ,

franciscomor

franciscomor

Back to top Go down

Vierra's Application Empty Re: Vierra's Application

Post  GarrikP Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Yeah, let this guy in.

Look forward to crafting with you Vierra

GarrikP

Back to top Go down

Vierra's Application Empty Re: Vierra's Application